Talk

Advanced search

What on earth?!?!

(20 Posts)
Peaches2018 Tue 01-Oct-19 16:03:23

Hi everyone flowers

I really need a few brains to think along with mine because I think mine doesn't want to work anymore grin
I was due to ovulate around the 20th of September (2 days later than usual), the 2 days before me and DH DTD but that was it. I tested and had high fertility but not peak and my lines were quite strong too on ic ones. I think either the 25 or 26th I woke up at night feeling a lightning bolt kind of feeling down below and since then I've been having light cramps, bit of a backache and (this is extremely unusual for me) warm hands and feet. I do not do warm hands and feet before AF comes my hands and feet feel then like I came from Antarctica grin I even have pink cheeks lol And a huge TMI: I'm soaking down below with EWCM strings throughout the day. Normally I go as dry as sand before AF arrives confused
Now with our first LO I had IVF so I knew when I could test. For the past 3 days I've been testing but everything came up negative. Glow app says my period is due coming Friday and Ovia said my period was due today but..... I definitely do not feel like my period is coming. What on earth is my body playing at and did anyone else had this?
I've got to admit I'm a bit overweight would it take longer for my body to show any positive tests?? Just asking because I have no clue what's going on anymore lol

Peaches2018 Tue 01-Oct-19 16:59:52

bump blush

BecauseItIz Tue 01-Oct-19 17:14:31

@peaches I just came on to say that a lot of what you're feeling I was feeling before my bfp especially warm, and backache but my boobs were also tender which is how I knew for sure I was pregnant. I didn't get my bfp until I was a day late.

I don't think weight matters tbh. I really hope you get your bfp on Friday.

Peaches2018 Tue 01-Oct-19 17:58:30

@BecauseItIz thank you very much!! That really helped me calm down a bit blush How I'm feeling now is so not like my normal self before AF is due and I noticed today the PMS monster / biccie hunter isn't mood isn't here either grin Here's to a BFP on Friday or the weekend brew

BecauseItIz Tue 01-Oct-19 18:27:33

grin It's so exciting when you feel different symptoms. It sounds like you're really in tune with your body. Maybe keep a wee note of how you're feeling day to day just in case the witch arrives.

Hope to see a happy update from you at the weekend!

BecauseItIz Tue 01-Oct-19 18:58:29

I don't know when I ovulated but I only DTD once in August on the 12th and I didn't get my bfp until the 29th. I'm 8+2 now. Good luck!

Peaches2018 Tue 01-Oct-19 21:06:17

@BecauseItIz I definitely will keep an eye out for more AF symptoms but at the moment I'm toasty warm here grin
Wow bfp on the 29th that's great!! I think I was still in ivf mode where I thought I could test earlier but I think because of all the hormones my test was positive quicker if that makes any sense hmm
Wishing you a great and healthy pregnancy and lovely little one flowers

Peaches2018 Thu 03-Oct-19 19:47:10

Hi everyone

I'm getting a few more things here and I'm quite confused so I thought I'd ask here again. Tmi warning as well!!
Yesterday I felt nauseous and was retching (which is very unlike me) and today I've had lots of light cramps and a few times dizziness. I couldn't wait till the morning hmm so did a test this afternoon which came back negative. I'm going a bit between warm and cold now and tmi I noticed that my cervix is open with lots of watery / egg white discharge confused I'm absolutely sure I'm not ovulating but has anyone else been where I'm at now. My DH said to test in the morning and I will but I'm totally thrown off by what's going on here!!!

BecauseItIz Sat 05-Oct-19 09:05:22

Hi @Peaches2018 how are you getting on? I'm lucky in that I don't get bad period pains, but before and the week after my bfp I had really bad cramps.

December2019 Sat 05-Oct-19 09:11:35

If I remember correctly my cervix was high & open just before my bfp, and I felt very hormonal and tired with back pains
How are you getting on op?

Peaches2018 Sat 05-Oct-19 09:13:29

Hi @BecsuseItIz
Still crampy some quite heavy, feeling sick and SO tired!! But bfn and officially 1 or 2 days late depending which app you follow grin
Took a cheapy opk to see if I maybe ovulated and it was positive so I did the clear blue and that one said nope negative hmm I seriously have no idea what's going on but we'll just have to wait!!

December2019 Sat 05-Oct-19 09:14:51

@Peaches2018 I didn't get a hint of a positive bfp both times until I was 4 days late... and that was testing every day, probably 500 times a day 😂

Peaches2018 Sat 05-Oct-19 09:17:22

@December2019 really?? Well that gives hope to be honest. I look like my old cat (tmi warning) farting away in the house grin My other cats don't sit that close anymore hahaha

BecauseItIz Sat 05-Oct-19 09:58:27

I was a day or two late before I got a faint positive. You're not out til af arrives. Your symptoms are screaming positive it must be so frustrating to not know one way or the other. Keep us updated. Fx for you!! smile

BecauseItIz Sun 06-Oct-19 15:20:15

@Peaches2018 how are you feeling? Are you going to test tomorrow?

Peaches2018 Sun 06-Oct-19 17:01:03

Hi @BecauseItIz I think I might, had quite a lot of cramps yesterday, not a lot today but I've got hardly any appetite these last few days hmm did a first response but a negative there too!! Still toasty warm and sometimes a bit cold due to the weather but that's it!

Peaches2018 Thu 10-Oct-19 17:47:26

Well I thought I'd update here in case anyone reads along. I had a severe pain last Tue and thought it looked similar to the uti pains I had so the gps office did a uti plus pregnancy test. Both came back negative. Took another test this morning but again negative. Felt really really bad this afternoon, very faint and quite nauseous among other things so rang the gps office for advice and they said it's probably a really bad case of pms confused Told them I actually never have these symptoms but they've asked me to come in for a physical exam tomorrow morning! We'll see what that will bring smile

GloriaMaximus Thu 10-Oct-19 18:46:03

Good luck for tomorrow @Peaches2018

Peaches2018 Thu 10-Oct-19 18:55:55

Thank you@GloriaMaximus

December2019 Fri 11-Oct-19 13:27:08

@Peaches2018 how did you get on?
Hope your ok x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »