Talk

Advanced search

TTC 1st Baby. Keep positive thread. Please join

(416 Posts)
MisssC3025 Tue 17-Sep-19 17:27:53

Hey everyonesmile

Please join me on my journey of TTC baby no 1 (5 months of TTC). It can be a rollercoaster of emotions and I think a positive thread of news, updates and tips is needed!

Feel free to introduce yourselves and explain where you're all at in your journeys. smile

danielasummer Tue 03-Dec-19 07:15:09

@Jurassiclover 11DPO is still early sometimes as I've heard HGC shows on HPTs for different women at different times. Still have my fingers crossed for you x

I totally agree, and I'm definitely finding talking about it helps. My husband is great and happy to discuss it as little or as much as I want. Thank you for your advice smile

Jurassiclover Tue 03-Dec-19 06:55:01

@MisssC3025 I tested again at 11dpo, bfn, not testing again til af due now

@danielasummer my best advice would be to talk about it, even if it's just with your partner or a friend or anyone really, talking honestly really helped me! Sending you lots of love and positive vibes!

danielasummer Mon 02-Dec-19 11:54:50

@MisssC3025 thank you my darling <3 we do indeed. Positive thoughts all around!

@Hayleylou89 hi, thank you. I totally agree with trying to stay positive.. I know in my heart I will be pregnant again one day and carry my baby to term smile it's just the getting there that I'm anxious about haha.. will be tracking using temping, OPKs and CM next month so hopefully that should do the trick! fingers crossed x

Hayleylou89 Sun 01-Dec-19 08:40:14

@Daniela summer Hey, Hope ur well and welcome!

So sorry hear of ur MC ... My main advice would be to stay positive, ur in the right place being on here as there will be people in exactly ur shoes and also people who have come through and are pg again with the same anxiety's as u but as much as it will be hard to relax when it happens for you next time they say the chances of it happening again are so slim so i hope that reassures u a little bit xx Hopefully that AF doesn't show and ur already PG 🤞🏻 Good Luck. X

MisssC3025 Sun 01-Dec-19 08:33:50

@danielasummer hey hunny. ❤️ sending you tons and tons of positive vibes ❤️😘 if anyone has any tips for Daniela please share. We need to lift each other's spirits 😘🤞🏼❤️

@Jurassiclover don't fret just yet! Still a possibility 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

@Dbabineau welcome. How long have you been off IUD? I've heard it could take 4-6months after removing, but not sure how age can affect it. I really hope it works for you! Sending positive vibes to you also. Keep us posted 😘

Dbabineau Sat 30-Nov-19 17:04:20

Im new on here.
Im 40 just came of mirena iud after 3 years. My husband and i wanna try for 1 together.
Im extremely nervous ttc bc i been reading so much negative about ttc after mirena and my age.
Does any one have postive comments or good news? Help me settle my anxiety.

Jurassiclover Sat 30-Nov-19 15:04:59

@MisssC3025 not too bad. In the TWW at the moment but no symptoms at all so don't think I've been lucky this month. How's you? Glad to hear baby is doing well!

danielasummer Sat 30-Nov-19 14:47:12

Just posting to say hi..and if anyone has any tips, please pass them on ☺️

TTC #1 after a MMC in October at 7.5 weeks. 27 yrs old, no AF yet since my MMC x

MisssC3025 Sat 30-Nov-19 14:45:35

@KCT93 hey how did scan go?

@Jurassiclover how's it going? Hope all is well. Good to hear your thyroid is all okay 👍👍 I'm doing well thanks. Seen baby all is well ☺️👍

Jurassiclover Sat 16-Nov-19 12:47:32

@MisssC3025 still TTC following my MC, OV predicted on 20th of this month. Had my thyroid tested and that's all normal so hopefully this time we'll conceieve again with a sticky bean! How are you?xx

KCT93 Sat 16-Nov-19 07:47:42

@MisssC3025 yes I am pregnant but I don't know how far along I am because I had long cycles so I have booked a private scan for next Saturday 🤞 xx

MisssC3025 Fri 15-Nov-19 15:56:02

@KCT93 how are you? Are you pg then?
@Jurassiclover how are you getting on? Xxx

KCT93 Tue 29-Oct-19 15:03:56

@MisssC3025 thank you! I will do! Doing tests every day till Friday, then I will phone the Drs Friday 😊 glad you are doing well!

Jurassiclover Tue 29-Oct-19 10:46:48

@MisssC3025 ahhhh how exciting! Got my fingers crossed all goes well at the 12 week scan for you!🤞❤️

MisssC3025 Tue 29-Oct-19 08:40:32

@Jurassiclover not too bad thanks! Saw baby at 8weeks all looking well 🤞🏼🤞🏼 have my 12 week scan on 25/11... ❤️

Jurassiclover Mon 28-Oct-19 17:44:15

@MisssC3025 thank you!😘 How are you getting on?

MisssC3025 Mon 28-Oct-19 17:27:07

@KCT93 does look very promising! Keep us updated 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼❤️

MisssC3025 Mon 28-Oct-19 17:26:43

@Jurassiclover I'm so sorry to be reading this 😞 I hope you're okay! I have everything crossed for you for next time 😘

Jurassiclover Mon 28-Oct-19 07:46:01

@KCT93 yeah I know what you mean, always best to be cautious at first! And thank you so much ✨

KCT93 Mon 28-Oct-19 07:37:32

Thank you @Jurassiclover still don't want to get our hopes up just yet! I am so so sorry about your miscarriage! I have everything crossed for your next cycle!

Jurassiclover Mon 28-Oct-19 07:34:30

@KCT93 ahhhh that looks promising! Sending a cautious congratulations to you and crossing my fingers for you!

KCT93 Mon 28-Oct-19 07:09:42

Hi all, so I'm 10 DPO and just got this? Me and DH still don't want to get too excited as it is still early and line is faint, I will be testing like a maniac for the next few days!

Jurassiclover Sun 27-Oct-19 19:37:24

@Soad23 yeah it's shit 😔

Oh wow, hopefully the doctors can help you out and investigate!

Soad23 Sun 27-Oct-19 18:22:36

@Jurassiclover I'm so sorry to here that! That sucks 😣

Well I have been quiet as I have no idea what is going on with me... I'm now 25 days late still with negative tests. So I'm calling the doctors on Tuesday to get an appointment. Beyond frustrated now!

Jurassiclover Sun 27-Oct-19 18:06:49

Hey guys, I'm back into TTC as I've had a miscarriage unfortunately. Just need another blood test to check my hormones have come back down then I'll be back onto a new cycle. Absolutely gutted but we did manage to conceieve in our first cycle properly trying so hopefully we'll conceieve relatively quick again

How is everyone else doing? Sending lots of baby dust for everyone!✨

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »