Talk

Advanced search

Wish my period would come now

(8 Posts)
theyvegotme Wed 11-Sep-19 14:48:34

Cycle 7.

Due in the next day or so (I think- variable cycle) and I can feel that it's on its way.

Every day it doesn't come is more false hope.

I hate this.

pottypotamus Wed 11-Sep-19 18:34:02

I know exactly how you feel OP. Hopefully you get an answer soon 🤞🏼

theyvegotme Wed 11-Sep-19 20:36:14

A gin and tonic is the answer 🙁

pottypotamus Thu 12-Sep-19 06:15:34

Have you tested?

DaisyRose144 Thu 12-Sep-19 06:23:18

Completely understand your pain, the feeling of knowing you're not pregnant but not yet having a period is worse than the tww. Don't give up, I got a bfp this month on cycle 12. Someone recommended buying a clear blue fertility monitor and I honestly think that's the reason I am pregnant. Worth looking into if you haven't already, lots of 2nd hand ones on Ebay.

mrssunshinexxx Thu 12-Sep-19 07:05:08

@DaisyRose144 please can you explain what the fertility monitor does that opks don't .. did you have more sex than you had in previous months
They are about £80 so dubious to buy one ! X

theyvegotme Thu 12-Sep-19 08:14:55

Haven't tested yet. Can't bring myself to.

Will do on Saturday if no AF by then.

DaisyRose144 Thu 12-Sep-19 21:19:59

It's the same as an opk as in Tests your urine for the two different hormone levels. However using it I discovered I ovulated 5 days before the other tests told me I was. It gives you a good indication of if you're on a low, high or peak day. I paid £40 from Ebay and it has been worth every penny.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »