Talk

Advanced search

Trying to Conceive.

(3 Posts)
Chh0412 Fri 06-Sep-19 18:07:15

Hello,

I’m new on here and this is my first post.
Just trying to talk to like minding people and people who might understand me.

I’ve got PCOS diagnosis at 17yrs and been on the pill since. I’m now 30
Came off the pill in January (2019) and haven’t had a period since. Had blood last week, not ovulating but everything else in normal ranges and doesn’t indicate PCOS. Being referred for a scan.

Was wondering if anyone had tried myo-inositol to initiate a period or anything else?

Need to loose 3.5 stone to be at a healthy BMI and have already lost 1st 2lbs wince the start of August.

Thanks for any advice really appreciate it. x x x x x x

Mycrazylife85 Sat 07-Sep-19 00:36:17

I have PCOS and aw off the pill in January. I did have a period, but waited 74 days for one. Then 54 then the last two have been 40 days. I have been taking myo-inositol for a few months/3 maybe. I think it's worth it but keeping a track on my weight is the best too. I don't snack between meals at all, eat soup or salad for lunch and reduce carbs. Sounds like you are doing great work to reduce your weight. Keep up the good work.

Btw- I use Nature's Best powder. 3/4g ☺️

ckc45d10 Wed 11-Sep-19 17:18:45

Yes, there is research on myo-inositol for PCOS support. Another one to consider is CoQ10. Here is some background research on it: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/cen.13288/full

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »