Talk

Advanced search

Untitled

(2 Posts)
Haribosmum Mon 06-Aug-07 05:47:48

Hi Everybody. I have had the Implanon implant for about 6 months now and have bled every month. This month I am 9 days late. I keep trying to tell myself that this is probably just the first month I have no bleeding due to the implant but keep wondering if I could be pregnant? I know it's extreamly unlikely but it is still possible isn't it? I did a test about a week ago that came back negitive but although I have another one I keep putting off doing another one 'just in case'. Not that it would be the worst thing in the world but with a 3 yr old and a 7 month old it wouldn't be ideal.I also had PND after my 2nd that I have just got over so am worried about getting it again as well. I had pains mid-cycle like ovulation pains and a lot of egg white CM (sorry TMI!). Please can someone tell me how likely it is that I am pregnant. Obviously if I am I will need to get this implant out asap....

Haribosmum Mon 06-Aug-07 06:04:49

Crap I forgot to title the thread. POO AND WEE! Let's call it ' please knock some sense into me' LOL

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now