Talk

Advanced search

is this too early?

(7 Posts)
chocolatebuttons5 Wed 14-Aug-19 13:08:45

i have been off the patch using no contraception for probably around 7 months now, This month i came off my period around 3rd august.
yesterday i started getting 'period pain', it went away after an hour or so, Today i'm sat at work and have the same thing again that's lasted about 2 hours now.
My question is could i possibly already be pregnant so soon after coming off my period 11ish days ago?

AllHopeAndNoResults Wed 14-Aug-19 13:26:49

@chocolatebuttons5 do you know when you ovulated? Could they be ovulation cramps? 11 days after your period I wouldn’t say it’s possible tbh. Do you track?

chocolatebuttons5 Wed 14-Aug-19 13:41:50

oh that helps thanks, i haven't tracked i was just hoping for the best seeing as we dtd regular anyway, i didn't know ovulation cramps existed so that makes sense, i think this would be around my ovulation time, thank you

chocolatebuttons5 Wed 14-Aug-19 13:43:19

i didn't mean other half i literally meant 'oh' haha

AllHopeAndNoResults Wed 14-Aug-19 14:19:33

@chocolate 😂😂 I knew what you meant. Maybe you should get some ovulation sticks and try work out your cycle days?

chocolatebuttons5 Wed 14-Aug-19 16:18:20

haha yes i think i will do now thank youuuu

AllHopeAndNoResults Wed 14-Aug-19 16:32:41

@chocolate honestly I would have had no clue without them

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »