Talk

Advanced search

Very faint line on test then no line :/ period due date

(4 Posts)
bethykins Sat 01-Jun-19 18:10:41

Hi! I’ll definitely be retesting in a few more days but wanted to see if anyone had gone through the same thing and could offer any advice - my AF was due this morning - nothing - we have been TTC with no luck and the last 2-3 days I’ve had horrendous lower back pain(although I was run over by a lorry late last year so I don’t know if this is down to my injuries). I had pink spotting on the 28th that lasted a day. I took a test with my first wee of the day this morning and got a very faint line as the top test result - I took another test around 1400 and got no line (second test).
I’m working nights today and tomorrow so the next tome I can test with morning urine won’t be until tues - any advice or similar experiences? What was your outcome?

SnowyAlpsandPeaks Sat 01-Jun-19 21:31:57

I can see lines on both? Do a test when you wake up- it doesn’t have to be ‘morning’ it’s after you’ve slept and built up urine. So your ‘morning’ is when you wake up.

bethykins Sun 02-Jun-19 19:17:18

Decided to skip the not knowing and buy a digital test - looks like I am pregnant with our first child 😱😱

CatstorTroy Sun 02-Jun-19 19:22:02

Congratulations to you both! For what it's worth I can't see a lone on the second one but if I squint real hard I do believe the third means your pregnant.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »