Talk

Advanced search

Pissed off

(11 Posts)
PeanutButter19 Fri 31-May-19 22:58:43

4 months and no sign of anything happening, I’d of come off it a lot sooner if I’d have known the issues getting cycles back.. I honestly thought I could just stop taking the pill and try and it wouldn’t be a problem, all I ever hear is accidental pregnancies cause their pill didn’t work and I’m like welllll mine done too good a job stopping me ovulating :-(

Teddybearhunter Fri 31-May-19 22:09:34

@peanutbutter19 that would piss me right off sad

Skyla01 Fri 31-May-19 22:02:39

@peanutbutter19 that must be so frustrating. When did you stop the pill? It took 2 months for my 1st period to come after the pill. I know that for some people it can be much longer so I was relieved to see it. Still waiting for a regular cycle pattern to emerge now.

PeanutButter19 Fri 31-May-19 21:40:52

Least you guys are ovulating, I’m still ready to loose my shit waiting on my periods to someday return after coming off the pill months ago 😭 I feel like I’m faulty, still a grumpy hormonal nut job without ovulating

Teddybearhunter Fri 31-May-19 21:27:28

@daydreamer71 that’s sounding rough

I feel so much better reading your replies as I was feeling guilty by being so bothered

Skyla01 Fri 31-May-19 21:14:03

Aww that is really nice for you @daydreamer71! Just a shame such good news can sometimes leave you feeling down too.

Daydreamer71 Fri 31-May-19 21:09:53

@Skyla01 😔 so hard isn't it. My sister told me she was pregnant at the weekend. They weren't even trying. I'm obviously so happy to be getting another niece or nephew though!

Skyla01 Fri 31-May-19 20:30:16

One of my best friends has just announced she's expecting. So happy for her of course, but this evening I'm just feeling really sad for myself. I really hope that can be me with the bfp some day soon. Doesn't help that I don't think I've ov yet this month and last chance to DTD before a holiday is tomorrow. So, we're probably out for this month.

poptypingchef Fri 31-May-19 20:24:00

With you @Teddybearhunter I could have written your post.

I also get you feeling bad when others have had it much harder but it if you ever need to vent here is the place.

Daydreamer71 Fri 31-May-19 19:06:01

@Teddybearhunter hey ! I'm gonna jump in here too. I am angry at the entire world today! I want to cry, throw something all sorts. Everyone at work has been a complete asshole as well.

My body's completely messed me around this month and has given me Such a strong symptoms that I never usually I have, I truly thought this is it.

I'm 13 DPO, BFNs all week, including one just now. Af due tomorrow, and I just hate everyone today smile!!

Teddybearhunter Fri 31-May-19 18:51:15

Excuse the pun ! grin

This is only my 4th cycle TTC so I feel really ungrateful given the long term stress others go through... but I can’t help it & I’m getting really bloody fed up !

I’m on day 25 on a 26-28 day cycle & BFN

I also told myself I was expecting a no and a yes would be a bonus but clearly my brain didn’t get the message because I am pretty gutted

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »