Talk

Advanced search

Stressed now, 6 days late ...

(8 Posts)
Lovelijubbli Fri 31-May-19 15:56:05

So I am currently 6 days late for my period. I am NEVER late! I took a test when I was 4 days late and got an incredibly faint second line (Lloyd’s Pharmacy own brand) Today at lunch time I took a clear blue test and it was a BFN. Not feeling too bad other than a really frustrating lower back ache which I have never felt before! More than anything it’s the not knowing, if i’m pregnant why am I not getting a clear BFP? Feel very frustrated, anyone else having similar issues?

Fluffyunicorn98 Fri 31-May-19 17:08:37

Clear blue can be very tempermental, try again in about a week and it could possibly work! The pink dyes are best though, from looking at that i’d say pregnant!

sazzle3 Fri 31-May-19 17:35:46

@Lovelijubbli I'm also late by 8 days keep getting negative tests, so tired, feeling sick on and off that's about it xx

VenusStarr Fri 31-May-19 17:47:42

Are you sure when you ovulated? Could be it was later this month for some reason. Get a frer.

Lovelijubbli Sat 01-Jun-19 06:14:43

@sazzle3 It’s so frustrating isn’t it? It would just be nice to know! Now 7 days late , have you been to the doctors yet?

dunyahassan Sat 01-Jun-19 07:51:21

Same boat here, frustrating. I am 4 days late really bad cramping for about a week now increased cm tingly boobs and just eating non stop. I've tested but had either the faintest of lines or an evap not going to test now till another week and will use frer if negative then then I'll just wait for next af

Lovelijubbli Sat 01-Jun-19 08:35:40

@dunyahassan Awful isn’t it! I’m now 7 days late, really bad lower back pain and also can’t stop eating! Unsure what’s going on but would rather not know, seen some ladies don’t get a positive until two weeks late !!

dunyahassan Sat 01-Jun-19 09:55:29

@Lovelijubbli I know it's driving me mad the not knowing. And I've had around 10 pregnancies 3 live births the rest miscarriages and with every single pregnancy I was around to 4 to 6 weeks pregnant before test showed positive so it stresses me even more knowing I have to just wait. X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »