Talk

Advanced search

Am I missing anything...

(5 Posts)
Popsiclewopsicle Fri 31-May-19 09:46:31

Hello lovely ladies.
Slowly losing the will over here!

We’ve been actively ttc for 14months and I just hate the limbo. I’m bloody fortunate to have 2dds with my exh (5 and 8) but I would love to add to our little family with dh.
I’m 37 so I don’t think age is helping.
But I’ve had my first lot of bloods done, and an ultrasound and swabs, he’s had a SA...so far all fine. We’ve used preseed around ov, I use opks, we bd most days anyway blush (and sleep with it on during ov)
Is there anything else I’m missing tips and trick wise?! Do multivitamins really help? We wouldn’t qualify for any ivf due to my and we really couldn’t afford it with such low percentage success rates given my age.

But yeah, not even a sniff of a bfp, it’s just arrrrghhh

Popsiclewopsicle Fri 31-May-19 09:47:33

*sleep with it in

*due to my dds

Timide Fri 31-May-19 10:07:54

What about your husband? Has he been checked on his side?

Popsiclewopsicle Fri 31-May-19 10:21:47

Yep his SA came back fine. His viscosity is a bit high which can interfere with sperm motility and concentration, but both of those are fairly high with him. Hoping preseed can help but it could be because he was even a bit dehydrated on the day

MrsAJG Fri 31-May-19 10:57:41

I cant speak from experience but I know taking Angus Castus can sometimes help. There have been women that like you have been ttc for months or even years and have managed to fall the first month taking it. It could be a coincidence, but might be worth a try?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »