Talk

Advanced search

Completely frustrated

(5 Posts)
ChicaXS Thu 30-May-19 16:11:09

Hey ladies

I have been trying to conceive now for 9 months. Me and my OH are on the waiting list with the NHS for IVF 1 year wait!!!) however NHS advises we should try IUI in the mean time.
I have been diagnosed with PCOS and am 36. My periods are never regular ( every month I have a random cycle length) so can never pinpoint ovulation. Also you can have period and not ovulate.

I just purchased inofolic and wondered if anyone is using this and whether it really works? I don’t want to mess my natural cycles however want to do everything I can to get pregnant.

I am using clear blue ovulation sticks and ironically on high fertility (flashing smiley face) today but I just cannot seem to get pregnant. Any advise on anything else I can do?

Thanks xx

ChicaXS Sat 01-Jun-19 14:50:43

Bump?

trainmybrain Sat 01-Jun-19 17:10:35

Are you temping? It can really help pinpoint if you are ovulating as sometimes you can gear up to and get a +opk but then not and your body will keep trying.

ChicaXS Sun 02-Jun-19 07:15:35

@trainmybrain no I’m not temping. According to the OPKs I’m ovulating as of yesterday so we are doing the deed! I have just come down with a sneer fly which sucks, I really hope it doesn’t affect chance for conception since I’m taking cold and flu tablets. I hope it doesn’t?

ChicaXS Sun 02-Jun-19 07:17:14

Summer flu*

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »