Talk

Advanced search

How many days late before you got bfp

(10 Posts)
sazzle3 Wed 29-May-19 19:09:47

Just at it says really how many days late have you been before you got a BFP. I am currently 6 days late and been getting negative tests. I'm currently on my 2nd lot of antibiotics for a very bad water and chest infection.
My periods are always on time and have never been late ( unless pregnant) never get a water infection ( unless pregnant ) if anything my periods arrive 1-3 days early sometimes.
I've took 3 tests so far since been 6 days late and they have been negative.

Today I've been feeling a little sicky and really tired. Xx

sazzle3 Thu 30-May-19 07:08:07

Anyone x

tisonlymeagain Thu 30-May-19 07:31:30

I got my first line at 10 dpo so 4 days early but I know others don't get it until after AF. Good luck.

sazzle3 Thu 30-May-19 08:04:18

@tisonlymeagain I'm a week late today took a test yesterday was negative, I'm currently on 2nd lot of antibiotics for a very bad chest infection and water infection.

Never ever late just want either AF to show or a BFP xx

sazzle3 Thu 30-May-19 17:22:25

It's driving me crazy xx

dunyahassan Thu 30-May-19 23:18:30

Hang on in there, I'm 3 days late now think k had slight positive yesterday but could have been evap I have had around 10 pregnancies 3 live births the rest miscarriages and with every single pregnancy I was around 4 to 5 weeks pregnant before test showed positive sad absolute torture more like a 4 week wait for me hmm good luck hope u get result u want x

Mrsmummy90 Thu 30-May-19 23:54:23

With this pregnancy, I was 10 days late before my bfp and I'm now 32 weeks.
Good luck x

Pose34 Fri 31-May-19 01:07:53

My wife is currently 8 days past a 2 day transfer with a frozen embryo (ivf) so officially 10 days past ovulation, her period is due 3rd June so we got a bfp 4 days early. We got a bfp on both clear blue digital and cheap test today! X

sazzle3 Fri 31-May-19 06:57:49

Today I'm 8 days late and still nothing haven't Managed to test as I was busting for a wee when I just woke up and forgot to do a test xx

AdoraFlora Fri 31-May-19 07:33:11

There are two things that could be affecting it. If you're ill, your body could be going into self-preservation mode and being all "we can't deal with all this right now, we're not having a period too!"
Or stress can delay things.

Or you might just implant late. Remember implantation is what matters in making hcg, so if you implant at 12dpo, then it can take a few more days to reach high enough hormone levels, that can take you over your AF due date.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »