Talk

Advanced search

Only 3DPO & already driving myself crazy!

(7 Posts)
DaniX91 Wed 29-May-19 13:46:25

So I thought I'd start this to see if anyone else is feeling the same! Pretty sure my BF is sick of the sound of my voice now 😂 but I need to talk about it!
Age - 27
TTC - Baby no.1
Cycle - 1
Last pill (Cerelle) - 10th May
Static smiley on CB - Saturday 25th
I'm currently around 3dpo and the waiting is driving me mental! I am literally trying to make every tiny symptom mean something, I've had really sore nipples for the past couple of days and keep getting crampy twinges but that's it.
I want to be pregnant so badly.
Please feel free to join the chat, the more the merrier!x

cookielove Wed 29-May-19 17:06:03

Ahhh i know the feeling, and you are only on cycle one 😂

Age - cough 7
Ttc - dc 2
Cycle - to many to count.

I am currently on cycle 1 after miscarrying last month, technically being ttc since ds was 2 and a bit he is 4. 4 mc so far 😥

Still hopeful!! Just smile

I think i am 5 dpo

DaniX91 Wed 29-May-19 17:33:07

@cookielove aww I'm so sorry to hear you've miscarriaged, sending u lots of luck for this cycle!
Haha yep cycle 1 and I'm already soooo impatient, it's just the type of person I am😂.
How are u feeling?x

cookielove Wed 29-May-19 20:12:21

It is what it is! Onwards and upwards!!

Bol87 Wed 29-May-19 20:43:50

Hello!

I’m 31
TTC no.2
Cycle 3

It took 3 cycles for my daughter, so we’ll see!

I’m kinda on the fence with this cycle, I just got a promotion at work & now I’m thinking maybe another couple months time would be better so I can find my feet with the new job before the morning sickness kicks in (was awful last time)! But what will be will be!

Good luck guys, fingers crossed for you!

Sorry for your loss Dani, were you able to conceive your first child easily?

cookielove Thu 30-May-19 21:19:31

Not sure if you mean me @Bol87
smile

My first pregnancy ended with a mmc at 12 weeks.

I then went on to have my son, i have had 2 chemicals and 2 early miscarriages since trying when he turned 2.

cookielove Sun 02-Jun-19 09:37:31

I have already started testing cause i am insane blush

I should say i conceived my first pregnancy within 6 months of trying. Due to genetic reasons we were told not to ttc and had accidentally conceived ds 3 months later. He was/is very much wanted.

And roughly have been conceiving around 4-6 months between each miscarriage. Also have been asked again to not ttc until a certain period after a suspected molar so that put an extra few months in between a concieved miscarriage.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »