Talk

Advanced search

Am i pregnant?

(3 Posts)
jk711350c Wed 29-May-19 10:55:51

Hello I don't really no where to start.lol Basicly i had my last depo shot in October last year spotting every now and then but no real period. So 13th April i came on heavy and bled for 21 days straight that was my last bleed since then I've been having unprotected sex. I have no idea when i ovulate i cant work it out causr i haven't had a normal.period since last year so i have no idea when to test. Its been 11 days since i had sex and i have very sore blobs you can see the veins popping through with bumby nipples lol i had 3 bouts of nausea randomly happen when cleaning up then since yesterday i feel like im.die on to have a very heavy period soon. So because i have no idea when to test i took one yesterday afternoon a cheap test clear and simple a positive line did appear in a few mins but then it fades away and its gone completely now. So just some advice on when do i actually test if i dont have a cycle x

ForTheLoveOfDoughnuts Wed 29-May-19 11:15:15

Only way to know is to test. If it's negative, test again in a few weeks time.

tellup Wed 29-May-19 16:46:09

Take another test

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »