Talk

Advanced search

Opk help! Aka I'm going mad.

(5 Posts)
VenusStarr Wed 29-May-19 09:02:23

I've never used the clear blue ones. You might be nearing your peak, so maybe do the cheaper ones more often. And keep dtd smile 🤞

ttcno12334 Wed 29-May-19 09:00:17

Thanks guys... I have long cycles so currently on cd28. That was fmu. I am now flashing on clear blue digital but I've been known to have 9 days of flashing before peak! I'm going away for a wedding this weekend and staying with relatives so was hoping for a peak today or tomorrow really

itwasalovelydreamwhileitlasted Wed 29-May-19 08:47:00

These tests don't look for oestrogen.....clearblue digital dual hormone do....these tests only look for LH hormone rises - I would say you're getting close to ovulation but not there yet? I would also download an app like Premom where you can take a photo of your test strip and it will tell if you if it's low / high / peak and also plot it on a graph x

VenusStarr Wed 29-May-19 08:43:47

It's negative, so non fertile at the moment. Have you just taken it? Those ones are better taken in the afternoon between 2-10pm. What cd are you? You might need to start testing a couple of times a day as your lh surge can be quick, mine is.

ttcno12334 Wed 29-May-19 08:36:13

Does this look like an opk with an estrogen rise or is it an opk in a non fertile period of time? I feel like I'm over analysing it and would appreciate some thoughts.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »