Talk

Advanced search

No idea what to think

(17 Posts)
dunyahassan Wed 29-May-19 08:02:17

Hi ladies wink so I'm 2 days late I think my cycles are around 30 to 32 days give or take but I'm regular, any how past few days been having bad cramps, lot more gassy in the stomach blush and nipples have been tingly on and off, bought 2 Morrisons tests yesterday took one soon as I got home which I'm sure showed the faintest of lines within time frame so did the other same thing dunno if it's evap or what what do u think I'm going to buy frer on way in to work today x

saltandvinegar1 Wed 29-May-19 08:11:57

@dunyahassan hey I can see the line but no colour... maybe try again in a couple of days. Best of luck. Let us know how you get on 😊

dunyahassan Wed 29-May-19 08:49:18

Thank you

saltandvinegar1 Wed 29-May-19 22:09:42

@dunyahassan hello
How did you get on. Did you grab an early test?x

dunyahassan Wed 29-May-19 23:12:08

Hi, well j nipped into asda on way to work and all they had was clear blue, don't trust them due to the levels of hcg needed ice been preg around ynd 10 times 3 live births the rest miscarriages. With each I was always 5 to y weeks gone before testing positive so prefer to use first response was really bummed out as all day still bad cramps, so emotional I even got into 2 fights at work sad really wasn't a good day

saltandvinegar1 Thu 30-May-19 09:34:46

@dunyahassan ah sorry to hear that. How long have you been trying and is it your first. It does rt very overwhelming. You can pick up first response from boots .... or if you can't get to one amazon. X

saltandvinegar1 Thu 30-May-19 09:35:00

Does get**

EllieJaye Thu 30-May-19 10:37:52

@dunyahassan I definitely see the lines!! I'm intrigued as I am having the symptoms you are. AF due tomorrow. I'm so tempted to nip home from work and grab a cheapie test now! TTC makes you crazy doesn't it lol

EllieJaye Thu 30-May-19 10:38:40

Fingers Crossed for you!!

dunyahassan Thu 30-May-19 11:02:32

I have 3 children, along with about 6 or 7 miscarriages sad still awful bloody cramps, lots of cm and today I'm feeling like I've got a fever it's chucking it down so I went outside in my t shirt and washed the front door hmm neighbours must think I'm crackers, I'm off today so may nip in town to boots if this rain eases off, been trying for around 6 months now. Elliejaye are u late atm? Hope u get what u wishing for x

EllieJaye Thu 30-May-19 11:09:05

AF due tomorrow. I have had a headache the last 2 days as well. I always get sore boobs but I think this feels different, more tingling. I sometimes get cramps too but this feels more like a burning pain. IDK - I need to test! I probably would have this morning but was in a huge rush and just didn't get chance. I have 2 children. Been trying for a 3rd for 4 years and miscarried twice in that time!

dunyahassan Fri 31-May-19 07:42:32

As hun I feel you seriously. Hope u get your bfp soon. I have done a pee sample I'm off to doctors with my 5 year old at 830am so will pick up a test on way home if same result as above or neg I'm just going to wait another week or so. In all my pregnancy my bfp has never shown up till I'm 4 to 6 weeks pregnant my body has a 4 week wait lol forget the 2ww confused either way if at catches me or I am pg I will update as I hate coming on threads that never give the end result shock xx

Newmumma83 Fri 31-May-19 07:45:40

I used the cheap ones that you have to pee in a cup for ... I got a posit e result I only 3 weeks past my last period ... I would have been about 2 weeks ...maybe but a cheap
Pack too ... as you get loads for less too much t worked as have the baby rolling around the floor chatting away x x good luck x 🤞

saltandvinegar1 Fri 31-May-19 08:25:00

Hope you ladies get your bfp very soon. Sending baby dust to you!xx
I found first response is a good test for me it gave me a bfp 5 days before my missed period! Xx

EllieJaye Sun 02-Jun-19 23:41:11

@dunyahassan how are you doing? 🤞

dunyahassan Mon 03-Jun-19 06:31:31

@Elliejaye still no period and still no bfp 😓 how about you any sign on at of bfp yet? X

EllieJaye Mon 03-Jun-19 09:02:14

I've been testing like crazy. Got a BFP but I'm worried progression isnt very good. Far too scared to get excited at this point

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »