Talk

Advanced search

It's another line eyes I'm afraid!

(7 Posts)
MamaBearThius Mon 27-May-19 08:37:06

Recently had Nexplanon implant removed (March) periods returned straight away and have been 4th April and then 4th May. I think these tests are showing positive- DH disagrees. Wise mumsnetters what do you think?

MilkTwoSugarsThanks Mon 27-May-19 08:38:46

First pic looks positive, the other 2 look like it's flooded tbh.

Morningchorus Mon 27-May-19 08:40:07

Definitely looks flooded. You should get a new one and dip in to a cup, result should be clearer 😊

MamaBearThius Mon 27-May-19 08:47:15

I don't know too much about it, but surely there must be some levels of HCG to show up anything? I'm going to hold of testing untill Friday I think as that will be 4 days before period is due?

Morningchorus Mon 27-May-19 09:12:54

I’ve seen quite a few on here with flooded ones that when not flooded are negative. I’ve never had it myself. Sorry! Hope it does all turn out ok 😊

MilkTwoSugarsThanks Mon 27-May-19 09:20:12

but surely there must be some levels of HCG to show up anything?

If it's flooded it's probably the dye from the control line you can see. That's not to say you're not pregnant of course, just don't put your faith in this particular test.

MamaBearThius Mon 27-May-19 09:20:14

Thank you! I know it's way too early, I just couldn't help myself when the tests turned up!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »