Talk

Advanced search

Ttc No. 5

(8 Posts)
MonnieMoo Sun 26-May-19 12:21:07

Hi everyone!

My partner of ten years and I are already parents. I have three older children from a previous relationship, the youngest of which will be starting secondary school in September. We also have an almost 2 year old DD together.

We’ve just decided to try for one more LO and then go for a vasectomy or sterilisation. I don’t really need advice or anything I just wanted to be able to talk about it somewhere as we’ve decided to keep it to ourselves until I hopefully get pregnant and get safely to the 12 week point. Im just so excited and needed to share smile

Jasmine7823 Sun 26-May-19 22:02:29

@Monniemoo good luck, I am in a similar situation I have 2 boys and my partner has one we are keeping it a secret too and it cant happen quick enough lol

MonnieMoo Sun 26-May-19 22:12:27

How exciting! I can’t wait to get going. We’re going shopping for pre natal supplements etc tomorrow. I’ve just started my period so will be a few days yet before we can start but I’m over the moon that we’re even doing it smile

Good luck! Please keep me updated with your progress, would be really lovely to have a buddy in this Xxx

Jasmine7823 Sun 26-May-19 23:04:58

@MonnieMoo I am 2dpo so now have the dreaded 2ww I started taking the seven seas pre pregnancy supplements about 5 weeks ago they had really good reviews and my partner is taking the wellman ones. It would be lovely to keep in touch, I'm dying to tell everyone were trying but it's a secret x

tisonlymeagain Mon 27-May-19 07:18:26

Similar situation here, we both have two each and I just got my BFP! Good luck ladies!

Jasmine7823 Mon 27-May-19 09:03:19

@tisonlymeagain congratulations smile

MonnieMoo Mon 27-May-19 20:01:45

@tisonlymeagain Wonderful news, congratulations! You must be over the moon smile

tisonlymeagain Tue 28-May-19 10:47:24

Thank you @Jasmine7823 @MonnieMoo I am very happy but it's not quite sunk in yet!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »