Talk

Advanced search

Do/Did you have ovulation and/or implantation cramps?

(4 Posts)
whitelanner Sun 26-May-19 08:17:04

Hey everyone!

So my story is, that we started to TTC the first time this month. I have a regular (25-28 days) cycle and my hormones check out.

I bought ovulation test strips and checked every day, sometimes more than once a day, since my last period. As per my calendar I am supposed to ovulate today and I had a high LH reading yesterday, which I double checked with clearblue digital, that gave me a solid smiley face.

We had sex every or every other day in the last week or so.

Yesterday I felt some mild pulsing pain in my left side, that I thought make sense as ovulation pain. Then we had sex.

Last night I was woken up by a sudden, sharp and intense pain in my uterus area, in the middle, that lasted for 10 minutes. I never had ovulation pain like this before. In the last year my period became more and more painful and I experience this intense pain on my periods, but I am now mid-cycle.

So I am wondering, was it ovulation pain, but if it was, why now, when we ttc and never before?
Or could have it been implantation pain already? Does early implantation exist? Do any of you experienced anything like this?

Now this morning I have a slight discomfort in my lower abdominal area and my lower back. Similar to mild period pain.

I am 33 by the way.

Thanks guys!

DaisyMay25 Sun 26-May-19 10:02:11

Hello! I used to get ovulation pain, like a sharp pain on one side.
It'd be too early implantation, happens between 6-12 days after ovulation
What I will say is when you start TTC you notice every twinge and pain that your body makes because you're paying more attention.

Lucexox Sun 26-May-19 10:06:05

Hi Hun . I had the ovulation pains and haven’t got my period since . Mine were like yours I’m sure mine was ovulation pain maybe it was yours too . I’m on cycle day 48 . My period is late . I’m not sure if I ovulated either .

DuggeesWoggle Sun 26-May-19 10:18:50

I had a mmc last summer and between then and conceiving in December I had really bad ovulation pain - like a stitch in my back/side, and also was very grumpy/horny ("I hate you! Let's shag" grin). On Christmas Day I had a bit of blood when wiping and thought i was getting my period early (they had been a bit erratic) but lo and behold a positive test on NYE. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »