Talk

Advanced search

Pink cm 1dpo

(8 Posts)
tableandchairs1 Sat 25-May-19 18:24:09

Hello,

This is my last period cycle before trying for a baby.
According to apps I should have ovulated yesterday.
Past couple of days I've had lots of egg white cm but today it's been tinged red and pink. Is this normal.
I also had this a couple of periods ago and the red/pink tinge carried on until my period.
Any ideas?

Blondiejay24 Sat 25-May-19 18:41:51

Could you be pregnant? I thought I was due on and had this and turned out I was already pregnant and was implantation bleeding x

tableandchairs1 Sat 25-May-19 18:51:07

Definitely not this cycle. Circumstances haven't allowed any of that business this month! grin

Blondiejay24 Sat 25-May-19 19:31:27

Hmmm not sure then. Have you had a smear test recently? I would maybe go and see the nurse to be sure.
It might be nothing but any bleeding in between periods is unusual and shouldn’t be ignored x

itwasalovelydreamwhileitlasted Sat 25-May-19 19:51:39

You can get spotting around ovulation as a small amount of blood can be released when the follicle releases an egg

tableandchairs1 Sat 25-May-19 20:31:12

I never knew about ovulation bleeding! Interesting.
I realised we have actually dtd once about a week ago, but 1dpo is too early for implantation bleeding. It's very unlikely but I will poas just in case.
I do have a GP app in a couple of weeks so will mention it then to make sure.
Thank you for your replies. smile

Blondiejay24 Mon 27-May-19 20:16:16

Good luck, whatever it is hope it’s good news smile
If it’s any help, I thought the spotting I had was too early to be implantation bleeding but it was. Sometimes you ovulate earlier or later than expected.
It occurs about 7-10 days after ovulation. X

tableandchairs1 Fri 31-May-19 08:30:44

I think it was ovulation bleeding in the end. It stopped within a day or two and didn't get any heavier. smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »