Talk

Advanced search

Disappearing FRER Line

(5 Posts)
itwasalovelydreamwhileitlasted Fri 24-May-19 16:09:47

So I've taken hundreds of these over the years but never had a disappearing line before.....a very faint line came up within a couple of minutes but the top half of the line seemed darker than the rest? (Definitely there as shone light through back and everything and even DH said he could see something 😬) Now I've looked - maybe about 10 mins since test and it's disappeared?? Not sure what to think?
I'm only 10DPO so will of course test tomorrow (and the day after that and the day after that!)
But had anyone had a disappearing and reappearing line??

EverythingNow Fri 24-May-19 16:17:13

I had this once on FRER the pic was taken within the time limit, however after about 20mins it had gone.
Using the same wee with another FRER gave a BFN so it was a dud test.or I flooded it. I definitely wasnt pregnant.

FRER are the best but even they have did tests and very very visible indent lines.

Fingers crossed for you.

MrFlibblesEyes Fri 24-May-19 16:17:59

That seems odd, maybe it was a faulty test? Every positive test I have ever had has stayed positive (I actually have the positive frer's from my miscarriage back in Dec 2017 and they still have lines). If anything g I have found that the tests get darker as they dry!

itwasalovelydreamwhileitlasted Fri 24-May-19 16:26:29

Thanks both!
I'm not getting my hopes up - I've had 4 mc and an ectopic and the last mc was only last month
All my other FRERs have always stayed dark or got darker
🤞for tomorrow

itwasalovelydreamwhileitlasted Sat 25-May-19 15:38:40

As an update.....because I HATE it when OPs don't update their threads....BFN this morning. Trying not to feel too down as doing a double frozen embryo transfer when I get my period anyway so was just wishful thinking I think!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »