Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Whats do you think???

(8 Posts)
LouiseX Fri 20-Jul-07 09:24:38

I miscarried about 4 weeks ago and me and my dp have been ttc straight away. The past three nights have been sick everynight before i got to sleep, and now this morning i have been sick aswell. Im tired and nauseous at times. Does anyone think i could be pregnant already and having symptoms already? With my last pregnancy i did have bad sickness at night and so this is what is making me wonder - if this is then i is very early pregnancy and so would these be some very early symptoms?

LouiseX Fri 20-Jul-07 10:13:58

Anyone??

herbaceous Fri 20-Jul-07 11:15:32

I hate to ask the obvious, but have you done a test?

LouiseX Fri 20-Jul-07 11:22:14

I did a test on monday before i had any symptoms and it was negative, but everyone keeps telling me it would have been and still would be too early to tell. BUt i was wondering now that i am showing posisble symptoms could i now do a test?? BUt im too scared at the moment.

pipsqueeke Fri 20-Jul-07 11:26:28

test is the only way to tell. you've not eaten anything a bit funny I assume?

pipsqueeke Fri 20-Jul-07 11:26:48

how many DPO do you think you are?

LouiseX Fri 20-Jul-07 11:41:43

Thats what i thought at first that i had eaten something funny, but then when it happened the second night and then the third and now this morning - i don't feel like im ill - its just like i was before - when i lay done to go to sleep i have to be sick. the earliest we tried was 22nd June and from then on every other day so if i was pregnant i could be 4 weeks, 3 weeks, 2 weeks??

pipsqueeke Fri 20-Jul-07 16:31:07

it is possible to have early pg symptoms, my nan tells me frequently how she was sick from day one with all of her children - in her words my grandad only had to look at her and she was up the duff puking! lol. all i'd say is either try a test again today and see, or leave it two weeks and try again. how far along where you when you had a m/c?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now