Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Whats do you think???

(8 Posts)
LouiseX Fri 20-Jul-07 09:24:38

I miscarried about 4 weeks ago and me and my dp have been ttc straight away. The past three nights have been sick everynight before i got to sleep, and now this morning i have been sick aswell. Im tired and nauseous at times. Does anyone think i could be pregnant already and having symptoms already? With my last pregnancy i did have bad sickness at night and so this is what is making me wonder - if this is then i is very early pregnancy and so would these be some very early symptoms?

LouiseX Fri 20-Jul-07 10:13:58

Anyone??

herbaceous Fri 20-Jul-07 11:15:32

I hate to ask the obvious, but have you done a test?

LouiseX Fri 20-Jul-07 11:22:14

I did a test on monday before i had any symptoms and it was negative, but everyone keeps telling me it would have been and still would be too early to tell. BUt i was wondering now that i am showing posisble symptoms could i now do a test?? BUt im too scared at the moment.

pipsqueeke Fri 20-Jul-07 11:26:28

test is the only way to tell. you've not eaten anything a bit funny I assume?

pipsqueeke Fri 20-Jul-07 11:26:48

how many DPO do you think you are?

LouiseX Fri 20-Jul-07 11:41:43

Thats what i thought at first that i had eaten something funny, but then when it happened the second night and then the third and now this morning - i don't feel like im ill - its just like i was before - when i lay done to go to sleep i have to be sick. the earliest we tried was 22nd June and from then on every other day so if i was pregnant i could be 4 weeks, 3 weeks, 2 weeks??

pipsqueeke Fri 20-Jul-07 16:31:07

it is possible to have early pg symptoms, my nan tells me frequently how she was sick from day one with all of her children - in her words my grandad only had to look at her and she was up the duff puking! lol. all i'd say is either try a test again today and see, or leave it two weeks and try again. how far along where you when you had a m/c?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: