Talk

Advanced search

Is it possible to get Evans on three different tests?!

(6 Posts)
Lola871 Tue 21-May-19 18:02:12

These tests only class as positive if the vertical line is as thick as the control line - this is a known problem with this type of test.

FairyDogMother11 Tue 21-May-19 17:13:53

If those are Tesco ones, every single one I've ever done has gone like that after I've binned it and I've never been pregnant. I would get a pink dye one.

hopefully2019 Tue 21-May-19 16:56:06

I had exact same test from Sainsburys and they give me the same line....was a false positive sad blue tests aren't the best sad keep us posted xxxxx

handbaglover93 Tue 21-May-19 16:16:49

Thanks! Just realised the title says Evans instead of evaps hmm oops!

Mrsmummy90 Tue 21-May-19 16:06:38

I'd say they look positive but I wouldn't ever trust a try after the given timeframe (especially not a blue dye)
Grab a pink dye like FRER and test again in the morning.

handbaglover93 Tue 21-May-19 16:05:09

Hi all!

I am ttc our first baby, month 4 of trying. I am about 11dpo and have done three tests each morning from 9dpo, all showed the faintest ever line to begin with so I threw them away, about 20 mins later saw them in the bin and they all had lines (see picture) is it possible to get evap lines on 3 different days on 3 different tests?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »