Talk

Advanced search

Cheapest place to buy FRER

(6 Posts)
Daiisy Mon 20-May-19 21:05:18

Hi everyone

As the title says, where do you advise is the cheapest place to buy FRER's. I have some of the cheap strips from amazon but looking for something a little more sensitive and reliable. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks 😁

tisonlymeagain Mon 20-May-19 21:10:05

Amazon usually, quite often the price drops, especially if on Prime.

Squiff70 Mon 20-May-19 21:14:40

Seconded Amazon. I got some just £6-odd for two recently. Currently £7.19 but if you wait they may drop again.

AloneLonelyLoner Mon 20-May-19 21:20:14

The best EPK I ever used were ones I bought on homehealth.com. Cheap as chips. I also used their ovulation kits. I've been pregnant 11 times and I've always had a positive result by 8 DPO. Seriously the cost in shops and even amazon is outrageous.

Skyla01 Mon 20-May-19 21:27:14

I've bought a stack of one step tests. I think it was about £3 for 5. Haven't had a bfp yet so don't know how good they are! But I think on the box it says can be used before AF is due, so I think they are fairly sensitive.

Daiisy Mon 20-May-19 22:02:11

Thanks everyone for your replies, I knew you guys would have the best advice! Wishing you all the very best.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »