Talk

Advanced search

Seven seas trying for a baby

(7 Posts)
Marleym28 Mon 20-May-19 08:52:05

Hi all. I'm TTC #1 am 33 and was after some thoughts/experiences. I'm on cycle 4 now and a couple of weeks ago switched to seven seas trying for a baby vits. I did the switch after another thread mentioned they were really good so thought it was worth a try.
My cycles are reg and around 24 days usually ov day is CD11.
However, this month no sign of ov. Still have a flashy face on OPKs (day 12)

It's all fine but just though it was strange..

Thoughts pls.

Squiff70 Mon 20-May-19 09:25:26

Seven Seas Trying for a Baby are good, and very small so easier to take than Pregnacare. They're always £2.99 in Bodycare too so cheaper than the bigger shops and affordable. Good luck!

tisonlymeagain Mon 20-May-19 09:36:18

It may be that you just ovulate a little later this month, keep going! I am taking the Seven Seas and I generally ovulated around CD16.

Marleym28 Mon 20-May-19 10:59:42

Thanks both. It's just so strange as previous tho those I ov'd same every cycle .. hmm
Will see what happens smile

Thanks

kashleesi Mon 20-May-19 18:12:58

I’ve tried it for a couple of separate cycles (couple of months apart). I think I ovulated about 4 days later both the months. I’d like to say it was a coincidence but seems clear it was the seven seas. I’ll never know, but I’ve gone back to taking folic acid and vitamin d on its own for now.

Yorkshiredolls Mon 20-May-19 19:22:16

Hi i started taking it for about 3 months before i started TTC. i was tracking my cycles and for the last 2 months my period has been delayed by 4-5 days. now that’s not too unusual but i have pretty long cycles anyway. so i’ve ditched them and for my first month TTC i’m just on folic acid. just entering fertile week so will be interesting if I ov as predicted or if it will be delayed. - not using opks but usually get fairly obvious blush

Yorkshiredolls Mon 20-May-19 19:23:12

I mean I get fairly obvious ewcm

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »