Talk

Advanced search

Am I in or am I out? So disheartened.

(3 Posts)
Squiff70 Sun 19-May-19 18:21:19

I'm 12 DPO this morning and for the last three mornings (10, 11 and 12 DPO) I've done internet cheapies which claim to be as sensitive as FRERs. All three were BFNs although this morning I thought I saw a very very pale grey second line which then disappeared. Wishful thinking I think. Period is due on Wednesday. Am I out for this month? Surely if I was pregnant then these cheapies would have shown it by now? Would I be wasting a FRER if I did one tomorrow or Tuesday? Ii could cry with the frustration of it all.

VenusStarr Sun 19-May-19 18:47:24

I don't find the cheap tests that good tbh @Squiff70. I'd use the frer, at least you'll know for definite rather than squinting over tests. Are you certain on ov date? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you 🤞 x

Squiff70 Sun 19-May-19 19:03:53

Thank you @VenusStarr. I just POAS again - BFN. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. I'll try a FRER tomorrow morning although my hopes are dwindling rapidly now.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »