Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? I dunno 🤷🏼‍♀️

(3 Posts)
gracealana Sat 18-May-19 23:50:20

Hi everyone, new to mumsnet! I just wanted some advice..I think I maybe be pregnant but not sure yet as I haven’t taken a test, well I took a test but think I took it too early and not at right time of day and it was negative. I have been pregnant before but I did choose to terminate as I was 19 and had no stability sorry if that upsets anyone! But I do remember how I felt..missed period, nausea but no vomiting, back pain, heartburn, food adversions/cravings and extreme tiredness! All of that currently..I’m so scared to take a test and not sure how long to wait to take one..I “would’ve” been off my period for at least a week now and if I was to have one would be in just over a week. I’m on the pill and I’m not sure if I should continue taking anyway..help!

physicskate Sun 19-May-19 07:59:54

If you're getting strong symptoms it means the hormone level is high enough to detect on a (sensitive) test. If you've missed a period, you should get a positive if you're pregnant (though this is sometimes complicated if you ovulate late and this your period would be late anyway).

Breathe. Take a test and go from there.

gracealana Sun 19-May-19 08:17:42

Thanks, I will do!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »