Talk

Advanced search

Chemical pregnancy?

(3 Posts)
Whyhaveidonethis Fri 17-May-19 07:25:32

Hi

I'm 14dpo today and got a faint line on a FRER at 12dpo. This got darker that day on another and then I had a positive CB early detection. That evening I got a very faint line on a another CB early detection.

Yesterday I got a not pregnant on a CB early detection digital. I also got a darker line on a FRER. I had a tiny amount of brown CM when I wiped too. This stopped by lunchtime yesterday.

Tested again this morning and it's still a fairly faint line on a FRER at 14dpo. Does this sound like a chemical? I feel pregnant. I'm so bloody stressed. I know I should stop testing and just wait but I just need to know. It doesn't help that I'm in a hotel working away from home all week. I feel so alone, even though dp came to see me the day I got the first positive. I just want to cry

MrFlibblesEyes Sat 18-May-19 11:56:52

Remember it takes 48hrs for hcg to double so it will be a while before the line gets considerably darker! Testing multiple times a day will do nothing but worry you as your urine concentration will vary massively with how much you have drunk. Try to step away from the testing for at least another 2 days and test with fmu only. Good luck🍀

Whyhaveidonethis Sat 18-May-19 12:13:22

Thank you. I just feel like it's not viable, but my temps are still raising so who knows. I'm just going to wait and see now

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »