Talk

Advanced search

Late but negative

(4 Posts)
stressedoutorknockedup Thu 16-May-19 23:07:10

Hi,

So I've been pretty stressed this last month and only realised by chance yesterday that my period hadn't arrived when expected. I keep track and over the last 18 months I've had 2 cycles that lasted more than 30 days. Tomorrow will be day 36.

There is a chance I could be pregnant - two DCs already but they took 6 and 9 months of actively trying and testing to stick so we haven't ever been particularly careful since. (Obviously if another child would have been a problem we would have been more careful but I also wouldn't say we are planning one)

Anyway. I took a test yesterday lunch time which was negative but still no sign of Aunt Flo. How long do you think i should wait before I test again?

stressedoutorknockedup Fri 17-May-19 06:55:02

Ok line eyes needed. I think I see a line. A very faint one. But DH disagrees. What do you think??

Sheep90 Fri 17-May-19 08:38:39

I can definitely see another line, but it looks grey to me. I hope you get the result you want!

stressedoutorknockedup Fri 17-May-19 10:49:17

Eep! Been out and bought a digital one! Looks like we're going back to the baby stage. In shock but happy I think. Youngest dc is 6. DH is properly shell shocked. I've just remembered how much I puked... shock

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »