Talk

Advanced search

Irregular cycles following miscarriage

(2 Posts)
Loti92 Thu 16-May-19 20:36:34

So I had a miscarriage at the end of January when I was 8 weeks pregnant. My periods returned after about 6 weeks (middle of March) and have been irregular since then. Is this normal following a miscarriage? I feel so lost and out is sync with my body... I’m currentjy a week late with a BFN!
I just feel so frustrated that my body is letting me down!
Can anyone share their experience. I don’t know who to turn to for advice.
Thank you

Claire78564 Thu 16-May-19 21:03:34

I’m sorry you went through the mc and are going through this too. Like you, I mc back in January. I was about 6week. My af returned a week after this mc had stopped (they said it was a break through bleed due to drop in hormones) and then things seem to have returned back the way they were before. It’s completely normal for periods to be irregular after something like this even after giving birth. It’s rubbish and I completely get the frustration you feel especially when it’s like you are scrambling to catch up to what you Lost. You aren’t alone and I do hope that you catch again soon. Xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »