Talk

Advanced search

Implantation Cramps- scared!!

(3 Posts)
Fikry23 Thu 16-May-19 11:07:08

Hi there, 

This is my first post and I'm posting here because I don't know what else to do! Me (23F) and my boyfriend (30M) have been TTC for the last few months. But the last month things were put on hold due to me having issues with mental health which resulted with me handing in my notice at work. 

We weren't having any luck because I came off contraception and my periods have been all over the place so it was hard to figure out my ovulation date. 

Anyway, we had sex and it's now 8 days later and I've been getting these strange mild prickly cramps and when I wipe it's a bit pink (tmi?). My period is at least every 5 weeks so it's not due for another 8 days minimum and this isn't following how my normal period is. 

I'm scared because I think it might be implantation cramps, the one time I didn't want to be pregnant and I'm scared I will be. I literally just left my job so I won't have maternity pay, I was about to go on contraception again till things settled down. I know we should have been more careful but now I'm really scared. 

I want to be a mum so, so badly but I'm worried this is the wrong time. Does this sound like implantation cramps to any of you? I think I need some reassurance because I'm honestly so scared about this!

BBQwhoareyou Sat 18-May-19 14:16:59

Hi op have you tested?
To me, pink when you wipe and cramps can only mean one thing...I’d put my house on that it’s implantation

Fikry23 Sat 18-May-19 17:50:40

I'm now 10 days PO, AF is due in 5 days. I took a FRER today and was BFN. So I don't think I am this month but I guess I'll have to wait till AF to find out. I didn't even think about pregnancy this month until I got these weird symptoms, googled them and literally everything pointed to implantation which made me then question it. I just don't know what to think really!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »