Talk

Advanced search

14dpo bfn but no sign of AF

(14 Posts)
MrsG3 Wed 15-May-19 08:10:29

I'm just wondering if any of you lovely ladies are in the same boat...

I believe I'm currently 14dpo (atleast that's what my app tells me!) and AF is due today. So far no sign but the frer I've tested with this morning is still bfn ☹️

Is anyone else is in a similar situation? Or has anyone had this experience only to get a bfp a few days later?

Wondering if it's just my cycle messed up this month but the waiting is driving me mad!

limesoda Wed 15-May-19 08:47:06

I’m the same at 15dpo. I’m guessing my period will rock up at some point today. The lack of certainty is making me go a bit crazy.

Suzie2287 Wed 15-May-19 08:49:30

If you haven’t been tracking ovulation with sticks or whatever then you may have ovulated a bit later than you think? I’m due on tomorrow with BFNs so I just want my period to arrive now so I can move onto the next try

limesoda Wed 15-May-19 09:46:13

I’ve been OPKing and temping and there is a second jump in temps which might be OV I suppose (or a crazy month or il go to the loo in a while and the inevitable will happen. I’ve been working 14 hour days for the last week so I think it might be that TBF).

MrsG3 Wed 15-May-19 10:02:08

Thanks ladies. I stopped taking cerezette in February and since then I've had really short 21 day cycles. I tested with opk when my app suggested it would be my fertile period but they all came up negative. Not really sure what's going on this month now. Feeling a bit sorry for myself today, need to give myself a pep talk!!

limesoda Wed 15-May-19 10:36:55

@Mrsg3 don’t worry about pep talks for now! I think you are allowed to feel crap round test day, especially when the answer isn’t clear cut.

On my chart there is a second, slight temp rise. If AF doesn’t show today, I’ll treat that as a potential day of OV even though it is VERY unlikely and it’s just work getting in the way.

Hope you get answers soon, and please don’t feel bad. This process is crazy, I’m not entirely sure I can be bothered with much more, and I’m only at the end of cycle 3 😂

MrsG3 Wed 15-May-19 10:44:44

Thanks @limesoda , that's made me feel a bit better 😀 going to crack on with cleaning the house and getting some washing done, that should keep me busy for a while!

🤞🏻 crossed for you, think our cycles are definitely keeping us guessing this month! Hope AF stays well away for you and if it is OV you'd best take full advantage 😉

We'll see what tomorrow brings!

limesoda Wed 15-May-19 12:11:22

Ahhh the second possible temp rise was like a week ago 😂 We shall see. Knicker watch a-go-go for now!

MrsG3 Wed 15-May-19 12:36:52

@limesoda l actually laughed out loud at knicker watch a go 😂 think if I spend anymore time doing that this week I'll have to start listing it as a hobby 🤣

MrsG3 Thu 16-May-19 11:03:31

How are we all doing today ladies?

limesoda Thu 16-May-19 11:42:00

No period but temp drop so hopefully that will happen today/tomorrow morning.

What about you?

MrsG3 Thu 16-May-19 11:51:22

Still no period here either and another bfn! No idea on the temp although going forward I may need to invest in a thermometer!! This waiting is driving me nuts 😖

limesoda Thu 16-May-19 20:21:58

@MrsG3 period arrived this afternoon for me! Not even annoyed because I was driving myself crazy.

And cycle 4 begins...

MrsG3 Fri 17-May-19 07:57:00

@limesoda 🤞🏻for cycle 4!!! I'm now 2 days late, feeling nauseous since last night but with a bfn this morning 😖 wish AF would just hurry up and appear now!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »