Talk

Advanced search

Someone please put my mind at rest!!!!

(4 Posts)
Luckylola12 Mon 13-May-19 14:11:30

Just going a little crazy now!
Off the pill after 10 years, stopped eptember 2018.
First af 1st december
2nd 9th jan ... 39 days
3rd 17th feb... 39 days
4th 30th march .... 41 days
Currently on cd 45 ... no af .... bfn when ever i test.
I just cant stop thinking about it! Its just getting me down and making me angry. Any advice please? How do i just forget about it 😭😭😭 i just want to know!!!!

Damntheman Mon 13-May-19 14:14:42

Oh this is the absolute WORST. I was very much the same each time I was TTC. I had a 54 day cycle before the cycle when I conceived my first baby. The only advice I've got is to get on amazon, order yourself a bumper pack of OPK and test every single day until you can see that you've ovulated. Then you'll have a better idea of where you're at and what's going on!

FutureMrsD Mon 13-May-19 14:20:07

No advise as such but I’m in the same boat!
Came off the pill beginning of Jan after 10 years to TTC.
Cycles have been:
27 days (body was just being mean and tricking me thinking i had gone back to regular lengths straight away!)
51 days
51 days again
Each cycle I trick myself into thinking I am pregnant, get myself all excited, take a test, negative! (Did have an FRER with a faint line thrown into the mix which turned out to be nothing!)
It’s horrid, frustrating and it just consumes you! What’s more is that you know your in for a long wait until you get your new cycle to get back in the game!
You aren’t alone x

Damntheman Mon 13-May-19 14:29:15

What helped me was going off of my longest cycle length before I got curious about it. This is probably why I was eight weeks gone before I even noticed with my first! But it helps the sanity. I'm sorry you two, it's a really awful situation to be in! The frustration is so real.

Ovulation tests all the way, every morning. Tape them out on an A4 paper so you can see the progression. It's the only way you'll know when to expect AF/testing.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »