Advanced search

TMI! What is this Cm?

(9 Posts)
Abi58 Thu 09-May-19 18:48:06

Hi,

Ttc #1
Off the pill since end of March
Cd 7

Looking for some advice from anyone who charts their Cm and knows more than me (so most of you πŸ˜‚)

Sorry for the TMI! I was cd 6 yesterday and had this, what sort of Cm does it look like? This is the first time I've checked so completely new to this!
Also tried to check my cervix but got lost, thought it felt high and soft but could be completely wrong πŸ˜‚

Thank you in advance!!! 😁

butterflykiss00 Thu 09-May-19 19:52:40

I'm im not sure tbh, have u had a period since coming of the pill?

Abi58 Thu 09-May-19 19:58:29

@butterflykiss00 thank you for your reply! In March I missed a few pills (was more careless as planned to stop end of that month) and had minor spotting

When I stopped I didn't have my withdrawal bleed (but could have had the earlier spotting instead? )

I had what I'm assuming was af starting Friday 3rd May til Sunday. Very light.

Decided to see if I could check and found this πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

The blood could be leftover from af or I could have knocked myself (I was gentle and got no pain but I know it's delicate in there)

Do you check yours?

butterflykiss00 Thu 09-May-19 20:13:51

I think maybe it's the withdrawal bleed or AF starting , just because it doesn't sound like you've had a period yet

However it does look like egg white Mucous so maybe ovulation spotting with it being your first time after the pill?

I really don't know what it definitely is but I think it's one of them smile

I don't check mine anymore could never get he hang of it , it was always wet in there πŸ˜‚

Abi58 Thu 09-May-19 20:51:41

@butterflykiss00 I'm not sure which it would be, either way I'm hoping I settle down soon it's driving me mad lol!

I thought it looked like the egg white but not sure if it's early at cd6 :s

I think I might not be anymore it's so confusing! I know what you mean πŸ˜‚

butterflykiss00 Thu 09-May-19 20:57:58

Haha, hopefully something gives you answers soon!

Some people ovulate straight away , so maybe do a pregnancy test to rule that out too x

Abi58 Fri 10-May-19 11:28:10

@butterflykiss00 thank you!
I did one Monday just in case that was bfn! But not one since.

Hoping it's fertile which means my cycle is getting back into the flow of things but not sure if it's there yet and if it is whether I'm ov'ing too early

Abi58 Fri 10-May-19 11:28:50

Today

butterflykiss00 Fri 10-May-19 13:37:32

Definitely egg white today! Hopefully your ovulating now!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started Β»