Talk

Advanced search

Pregnacare conception lengthening cycle?

(5 Posts)
OnePotato2Potato Thu 09-May-19 17:26:38

I have a cycle between 28-35 days normally.
Im on CD36 and took pregnacare conception from CD21 onwards of this cycle only... could these multivitamins be lengthening my cycle?

Anyone have experience of this?
I took a hpt 11dpo which was a bfn and I will probably poas tomorrow morning if AF isnt here by then.

Thanks

hcopp Thu 09-May-19 18:21:07

I've heard vitamin b12 (which will be in the pregnacare) can lengthen luteal phase, but I imagine this would take time to have any effect. More likely you ovulated later than usual - happened to me a couple of months ago.

Inthesky42 Thu 09-May-19 19:05:23

I took pregnacare, first month thought it was lengthening my cycle but it turned out I was pregnant! I swear switching to these was what made it happen after 9 months of trying!

Inthesky42 Thu 09-May-19 19:06:09

Also didn't get my BFP until AF was 5 days late

Yorkshiredolls Thu 09-May-19 19:09:28

I don’t know if there’s any evidence behind it but I started taking seven seas Trying for a baby which is similar, to get it into my system for a few months prior to TTC. my last 2 cycles have been even longer than usual, 38 and 37 days vs my usual 32-34 with loads of weird spotting. I think there might be something in the bit B12 theory, I feel like a ovulated later than usual both months. i’m now in my first month TTC and i’ve decided to stop them and just take folic acid instead to see if it improves.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »