Talk

Advanced search

EWCM everyday?? Please give me advice

(7 Posts)
sparklesandmagic Thu 09-May-19 10:27:17

Hi ladies, I have been following this for months but haven't posted so this is my first time..
I could do with a little help or advice if you's can help me out.

Since ovulation my boobs have been sore, this only ever happens a week before AF is about to start. Also I have had EWCM everyday since ovulation, the only difference is is that it had a milky shade to it but it's still the same consistency as EWCM.

We are actively TTC I just don't know what going on with me this month. Any ideas? X

RudyRoo Thu 09-May-19 10:33:55

I noticed more creamy cm after ovulation last month and just got my BFP last week! It's definitely a good sign. Good luck x

sparklesandmagic Thu 09-May-19 10:51:27

@RudyRoo congratulations on your BFP! I really hope this is good for us, I want to test but I don't want to see another BFN! X

RudyRoo Thu 09-May-19 11:24:18

I didn't test til 15DPO and was so amazing to see a proper line without having to squint and guess (a lot easier for my heart rate and general well-being!) try and hold off if you can x

sparklesandmagic Thu 09-May-19 11:54:26

@RudyRoo I'm going to hold off for as long as I can.. I have no tests in and I'm working nights over the weekend so that should stop me for a few days haha! I bet it was amazing just seeing a solid line without having line eyes x

xoxhayleyxox Thu 09-May-19 13:30:12

I too had EWCM after OV but it was milky, I got my BFP 9/10DPO and I'm 9 weeks pregnant tomorrow, good luck!! 🤞🏽 x

sparklesandmagic Thu 09-May-19 18:58:41

@xoxhayleyxox that's exactly what mines like, it's milky but feels and looks like EWCM! Fingers crossed it's a good sign for me, I've never had it before so I'm hoping this month will be ours! Congratulations on your BFP too x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »