Talk

Advanced search

Not sure

(3 Posts)
jla2343 Wed 08-May-19 22:42:03

So I thought I was maybe pregnant, then I started bleeding which wasn’t like my normal period. It was medium flow but normally mine is heavy and I always pass clots. This time I didn’t. I never ever get period cramps; and day before this I was almost doubled over with cramping/stretching feeling along my lower stomach
I’ve developed spots all over my chest and some on my face (I hardly ever get spots and when I’ve had one or two before it’s never been like this). I’ve got a lot of whitey discharge, been really really emotional, could throw up all the time if I didn’t fight the urge not to be sick, my nose is super sensitive and smelling things that other people say don’t even smell that strong, getting to sleep before 1am which is never normally possible for me I’m usually still awake at 3am. And I feel so dizzy when I’m standing up every so often.
I’ve done about 10 tests and they all negative but I just can’t figure out what’s going on. Any ideas other than visit the doctor (which I will do when they give me an appointment!) If I was pregnant I would be 5 weeks by now so surely a urine test would be positive by this point?

jla2343 Wed 08-May-19 22:46:05

and I forgot to add - awful acid reflux!!

butterflykiss00 Thu 09-May-19 07:02:56

I would say so! Ide day if you don't get a positive in the next few days then Your not pregnant x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »