Talk

Advanced search

Positive OPKS

(3 Posts)
Marshmallow1992 Wed 08-May-19 17:11:15

I have had four days (since Sunday) of very positive OPKS. Friday and Saturday were very nearly positive as well. Does this mean anything? I am getting loads of EWCM everyday. I am assuming I’ve not ovulated yet however almost five days of positive OPKS sounds like an awful lot? Does this pose a problem for me?

crazychemist Wed 08-May-19 18:32:25

Doesn’t sound like a problem. Length of LH surge can be very different in different women and I’ve never heard of it being linked to anything in particular. You can ovulate before your LH surge completely subsides. Also a “really positive” vs a faint line will depend on how concentrated your urine was when you did the test.

Assuming you’re ttc, just keep dtd every 2 days until the line is positive is completely gone or AF shows up.

Marshmallow1992 Wed 08-May-19 18:40:24

I’ve tested late afternoon each day and all have been very positive! Cycle 8 ttc and it’s never lasted this long. Just strange why it’s different this cycle!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »