Talk

Advanced search

Lack of line progression.

(9 Posts)
Morningchorus Wed 08-May-19 14:46:04

Hey all,

I think I know what the answer is but I just wanted to ask, as husband thinks a positive is a positive and that I should stop testing. However the 14dpo is definitely paler.

What do you think?

Roo3125 Wed 08-May-19 14:48:31

Stop testing smile you'll drive yourself crazy. Did you take them all with fmu?

If you're concerned then call the early pregnancy unit in your area and they will be able to check your hcg levels with a blood test x

itwasalovelydreamwhileitlasted Wed 08-May-19 14:49:33

Unfortunately I would say it doesn't look good hun - you would definitely expect them to look much darker by now - or at least twice as dark as the one from 12 DPO as there is 48 hours in between x

babysharkah Wed 08-May-19 14:50:56

STOP IT!!

Seriously, you'll send yourself crazy. My twins were a feint line and it never got any darker. Ever.

itwasalovelydreamwhileitlasted Wed 08-May-19 14:51:11

Just in response to the previous poster most EPUs in the UK won't let you come in for blood tests at this point as there is really nothing they can do and just takes up valuable resources - it's very much an American thing to have HCG tests done at this point.

Maybe test tomorrow with a clearblue digital with weeks x

mintchick Wed 08-May-19 14:57:12

Op I literally drove myself mad doing this with FRERs. Mine sadly did turn out to be a chemical. However, the second month on from my chemical, I got pregnant. With twins. They're 2y 4m now. Here is my line progression with my twins. Keep going OP. If it's not to be this time, take the view that you know you can conceive. And keep trying smile x

tablelegs Wed 08-May-19 15:04:31

I had no line progression whatsoever op. I also panicked but my 9 week old daughter is snoozing away on my lap.

Stop testing and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Jemima232 Wed 08-May-19 15:09:36

I'm afraid this does look as though it could be a chemical pregnancy, unfortunately.

OP, there is nothing the EPU can do if this is the case, and taking bloods for hCG will not help.

I'm sorry you're going through this.

Morningchorus Wed 08-May-19 15:16:34

Thanks all. I should stop, but im a bit of a control freak....

@babysharkah did you start with a decent line and it never progressed?

This bit is so hard!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »