Talk

Advanced search

FRER line progression, lack of

(6 Posts)
Morningchorus Wed 08-May-19 12:24:49

Hey all,

I think I know what the answer is but I just wanted to ask, as husband thinks a positive is a positive and that I should stop testing. However the 14dpo is definitely paler. 🙁

What do you think?

DameSylvieKrin Wed 08-May-19 12:27:12

Your husband is right, pregnancy tests aren’t supposed to be used like this (although I know plenty of people do this).

itwasalovelydreamwhileitlasted Wed 08-May-19 15:30:47

Oops OP I think you have posted this about 5 times! 🤦‍♀️
Your husband is wrong unfortunately with first response tests they are so sensitive that you should expect them to get much darker over a period of 48 hours x

Mazz10 Sun 20-Oct-19 17:48:58

Hey guys I came across this thread and hope you guys don’t mind me dropping in! I myself have found out I’m pregnant and am worried about a chemical but my tests seem to be getting darker (or so I’m hoping)
what do you guys think? Thank you

MarshmallowsOnToast Sun 20-Oct-19 18:09:49

@Mazz10

It's a bit insensitive to post that your tests are getting darker when OP is worrying that theirs aren't.

It might be better to start your own thread.

sarahc336 Sun 20-Oct-19 20:35:53

People can expect tests to get darker true, but it would reply on you using the same concentration of urine each time you tested to be fair when studying lines. so possibly the concentration of your wee has been different, therefore giving slight variations. Personally I'd stop testing and as long as you have concerns try and relax as I agree. Positive is a positive, they're all very pink too smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »