Talk

Advanced search

Please help!!! Should I see GP

(3 Posts)
Jadem1409 Wed 08-May-19 09:57:36

Hey,
In September 2018 I lost my son At 38 weeks. Due to several reasons ultimately caused by a blood clotting disorder factor V Leidens. We are not actively trying but did have unprotected sex cd 11 I usually ovulate on cd 15. I am now 4 days late. I know early days I am just a little worried as since my son died my periods have been like clockwork. I would need to go on medication ASAP for any pregnancy to really stand a chance. I have done 2 tests negative. No symptoms (I had none with my son) except I feel really run down almost fu like symptoms. I wouldn’t be devastated if this wasn’t our month. I would be if I left it and my condition hurt a potential baby. Is 4 days to soon to go doctor? I know in an ideal world I would wait a few days and retest. Has anybody got a positive after negatives

Squiff70 Wed 08-May-19 10:14:28

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your son flowers

Which tests did you use and at how many days past ovulation? You say your period is 4 days late - when did you do the tests?

flumpybear Wed 08-May-19 10:16:50

Phone your GP for advice, better still if you're under hospital consultant then call them instead
Good luck and I hope it's all ok. A colleague had similar problems and has two children now so it can happen thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »