Talk

Advanced search

Cycle length advice

(6 Posts)
pia2018 Wed 08-May-19 09:00:36

Hello, I have been off HBC for around 3 months now. My first cycle was 35 days, the second was 56 and I am currently on CD32 on my third.

Is there any way to tell when this will become more regular? I am having regular sex but not tracking too close to ovulation dates etc to guarantee a pregnancy because I don't want to add more stress to my body.

RudyRoo Wed 08-May-19 09:11:35

@pia2018 after 8 months after the pill mycycles never really selttled down to being regular, however, I still did manage to get a BFP last week 😊
I would say just to keep having regular sex and if nothing happens in the next wee while then perhaps think about OPK's in the future. Good luck!

pia2018 Wed 08-May-19 09:13:20

@RudyRoo that's amazing - huge congratulations! I'm not fussed whether it happens now or in a year but was curious what the length of time was for it to settle down. Thank you so much for your advice!

RudyRoo Wed 08-May-19 09:15:53

@pia2018 I think annoyingly there is no simple answer! For some people it can take a few months and for others much, much longer! Thank you very much 😊
The good thing is you are not desperate to conceive so I guess things will just happen when the time is right x

Peanutty86 Wed 08-May-19 09:17:57

@pia2018 I was similar - 34, 82, 56,.... I managed to get them more regular with Angus castus.

RudyRoo Wed 08-May-19 09:23:19

@Peanutty86 @pia2018 oh yes I took this too and got BFP the same month! I think they definitely helped me.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »