Talk

Advanced search

Feel like my hoohah has completely closed up

(10 Posts)
CatLover210 Tue 07-May-19 20:07:47

Hi Girls
I believe I ovulated last Wednesday (second day of positive OPK) and since the Friday my down below (hoohah) has been completely closed for business. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve never experienced this before. I tried to have sex with my partner on Saturday and it just wouldn’t fit. I’ve (unsuccessfully) tried to feel the position of my cervix the past couple of days and I can’t get my finger in very far at all. It just feels like my hoohah has completely shrivelled up!

Throughout the day I’m getting on off white discharge. As in sometimes I’ll go to the toilet and there’s no discharge there. And sometimes there is the white discharge.

I don’t know if I’m just being silly but I’m actually a little concerned so I’ve booked a doctors appointment but couldn’t get one until next week! Anywhom I presume I’m 100% not pregnant because to my understanding your hoohah stays high soft and open like it is during ovulation if you are?

slipperywhensparticus Tue 07-May-19 20:09:02

Hoohah? Are we talking vulva? Cervix? What?

MynameisJune Tue 07-May-19 20:11:15

Wtaf is a hoohah? Vagina? vulva? Cervix? You want a baby but can’t write the correct names for your genitalia?

CatLover210 Tue 07-May-19 20:34:40

Jesus Christ you ladies are so mean on here! I obviously mean vagina. Christ! 😂

CatLover210 Tue 07-May-19 20:36:02

This forum is actually depressing sometimes. I would never belittle someone for using a slang word because they’re trying to be polite on a public forum.

Whoops75 Tue 07-May-19 20:38:48

Could be a prolapse, definitely best get it checked.

RudyRoo Wed 08-May-19 07:53:44

@CatLover210 totally agree with you - completely unnecessary and harsh when you are obviously worried. Hope you are okay and can't give you any advice but hope it all gets sorted. x

donajimena Wed 08-May-19 07:57:52

I love the term 'hoohah'. If I was visiting my GP I'd say vulva or vagina. This place is ridiculous sometimes.

Paddypaws91 Wed 08-May-19 08:04:17

@CatLover210 I thought it was obvious what you meant. I think some people get kicks out of being condescending hmm

Have you ever experienced this before? Sounds like a hormonal imbalance, but I'm no doctor!

codenameduchess Wed 08-May-19 08:35:29

Op, it's not mean to ask what you mean 'hooch's' could be anything. A lot of women don't know the difference between vagina and vulva, if you want advice you need to give the relevant info.

Your cervix closes if you're pregnant btw, but this early you wouldn't really see any signs if you'd conceived. Definitely see a doctor though, if there's any pain try 111 who can give advice for help you get an emergency appointment.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »