Talk

Advanced search

Am i about to ovulate???

(3 Posts)
Albion12 Tue 07-May-19 19:48:59

Hi everybody hoping someone can help me. I came off the pill beginning of March and the middle of April I had a period lasted 6 days. We are wanting to try for a baby July time so wanting to try and get a hang of my cycles over the next few months. Over the last week or so I have been using ovulation sticks I thought yesterday morning that I was getting a surge but didn’t go as dark as the test line but the darkest it’s been but when I tested again last light and today it’s gone back to normal but today I’ve had really watery discharge almost like I had peed myself if that makes sense? Any advice would be appreciated thanks x

xoxhayleyxox Wed 08-May-19 16:36:26

I never actually caught my test line as dark (or darker than) my control line. I could definitely tell it was on its way, but I took it at 10pm at night and it was nearly there, by the next morning it had gone lighter again. Anyway, I'm 8+5 weeks pregnant from that cycle! If in doubt, DTD and hope for the best xx

FearnRJ Wed 08-May-19 18:39:20

Yes I definitely think it's been and gone so will see what happens. I should be able to track next months a little better as I'll have a rough idea of how long my cycle is as at the minute I have no idea. I've definitely had symptoms of ovulating as had mild stomach cramps last weekend, and a few other symptoms xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »