Talk

Advanced search

Test or wait for AF ????

(4 Posts)
Jonesydocandjr Tue 07-May-19 22:04:11

I know you guys are right!! You are you are!!! Part of me is like 'just take the test ... then you'll know' but the sensible , much smaller voice says ' but you know that won't be the end ... patience!!! '

So I wait .... this month ... I promise nothing for next month ! Lol

Good luck guys !

Littlefroggy18 Tue 07-May-19 20:38:01

I would wait if you can. If not until AF due than at def no earlier than 2 days before. If you test before that you won’t believe the outcome anyway, you’ll just keep testing/stressing/worrying until you’ve passed the elusive AF due date anyway.

jenn88 Tue 07-May-19 20:31:59

I just tested today!! BFN, but only 5 DPO, It's silly to test and I know that! Tests are designed to be taken on the day AF is due!! So why my hands go the draw and pull out a test I don't know!!!!!! Crazy TTC syndrome!!!
Don't test! Wait until AF due!!
You will
Drive yourself mad just like me!!!!

Jonesydocandjr Tue 07-May-19 19:41:17

Hey!

So this is my first month ttc for child number 2 . I already have an adorable 18 month old son but since my brother passed away at the end of last year I couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted my little one to have a sibling! Yes I always wanted more than one but it's suddenly seemed that much more important .

Any way when I conceived my DS we were so chill about it and after a lacklustre first month I was shocked when I realised I was late ... then BFP!!! This time around I am so much more stressed ! I keep telling myself it's just the first month and I need to chill .

So my question is this does testing before the arrival (or not) of AF make you more or less stressed??? I can't decide wether to just test and get the bad news over with or wait till Sunday ????

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »