Talk

Advanced search

TTC #2 - 12 months down the line

(4 Posts)
Marshnic Tue 07-May-19 16:38:49

So my daughter is nearly three and a half and I've been off the pill since last April. My daughter took 6 months to conceive and at the time seemed like the worse 6 months of my life! After coming off the pill for #2 I didnt expect it to happen overnight however as I hit the year mark I'm really struggling to see light at the end of the tunnel. My periods were irregular (between 29-35) days up until month 9, they've now been 31 days for the last 4 months. Bloods came back clear and the doctor seems confident I'll conceive before the autumn given my cycle seems to be regular. Is it normal for your body to take such a long time to recover from the pill. I feel like I'm clutching at straws to try and remain positive.

crazychemist Tue 07-May-19 17:06:49

Hey @marshnic, come join in one of the other ttc#2 threads. We’re very friendly!

Marshnic Tue 07-May-19 17:09:55

Thank you @crazychemist what's the best one to join?

crazychemist Tue 07-May-19 17:21:22

Don’t know if it’s the best, but we’re a friendly bunch on here:
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/3541646-TTC-number-2

We’re all 6+ months ttc, some quite a bit over that. I try not to keep count personally, but definitely a long way past 6 months!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »