Talk

Advanced search

Line Eyes Please

(9 Posts)
HollyDollyLolly Tue 07-May-19 13:40:27

hi Ladies,

What do you think of this?
I know clear blue haven’t got the best reputation but there isn’t anywhere selling a first response within a 10 mile radius!

AnneLovesGilbert Tue 07-May-19 13:41:32

Looks good to me!

mineallmine Tue 07-May-19 13:43:26

That's positive. I didn't even need to open the picture fully to see it. Congratulations!

HollyDollyLolly Tue 07-May-19 13:47:50

Thanks both x

Do you think a trip to go and hunt down a first response is in order?
Would time it when I’ve just put a roast chicken in the oven wouldn’t I?!

HollyDollyLolly Tue 07-May-19 14:07:16

Little bit concerned that there only appears to be colour to the line above the horizontal cross if that makes sense?

NikolaPiccola Tue 07-May-19 15:25:01

First response isn't that good, in my opinion! It has given me a false positive when there was no chance of me being pregnant! And it was a clear positive too! I think that's a clear positive. I'd get the digital if you can!

HollyDollyLolly Tue 07-May-19 16:27:41

Well ladies, got a first response and not a hint of a line sad

cakesandphotos Tue 07-May-19 17:51:02

How many DPO are you? I would try again with a pink dye test tomorrow with FMU

HollyDollyLolly Tue 07-May-19 19:27:37

@Cakesandphotos - not sure, I am quite irregular and not doing OPKs or temps at the min - just seeing how we go!

I’ve just downloaded that app for editing tests - and actually think I see something on the FRER from a picture I took at 10 mins.

It’s so hard isn’t it not to repeatedly test or try and take the test apart?!
I will try my best to wait a few days and will aim to rest with FMU on thurs x thanks ladies x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »