Talk

Advanced search

Can checking your cervix too much cause spotting

(4 Posts)
Mummylanie3 Mon 06-May-19 22:51:57

I seem to have gone a bit crazy this month testing since 6 dpo only because I feel like I did with my other 3 pregnancy so was sure i was pregnant and because I'm just googling like mad I've been checking my cervix always with a sterile finger 4 times yesterday 3times today on the last time there was a bit of blood on my finger then 20 mins ago when I wiped there was a slight pink tinge on tissue I'm now 11dpo due on Thursday so I'm wondering if af is coming early or I just need to stop messing relax and see what Thursday brings

Claire78564 Mon 06-May-19 22:55:39

Hey, I struggle to not go ott when it comes to checking the cervix after ovulation! I find it hard to feel the changes. I guess if you are touching it quite a bit then that may cause irritation and a little bit of blood. I’ve had this before..just laid off it for a while and things seemed to be okay. Fx this is your month xx

Mummylanie3 Mon 06-May-19 23:04:53

@claire78564 I just feel like I'm driving myself crazy just want a bfp or af now 3 days seem so long to wait

Claire78564 Mon 06-May-19 23:12:41

I know! Some women take the laid back approach and it works out for them but I’m so not like this. It is annoying when you are in limbo. I really hope it’s the BFP for you x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »