Talk

Advanced search

Missed 5 pills this month

(3 Posts)
joey2408 Mon 06-May-19 19:50:21

I am planning on coming off the pill soon as we want to start a family, Due to starting my own business, I've been so busy and I seem to have forgotten my pill many times this month. I missed 3 pills in the first week, which caused a 4 day bleed, within the next few day, I had unprotected sex, and missed 2 pills after that. I have 3 days left of the pill before break week. I have not taken 7 consecutive pills this month. Chances of getting pregnant?

Squiff70 Mon 06-May-19 20:11:56

Anything is possible if you miss pills. Don't take any more - if you are pregnant you don't know what damage you could be doing. Leave it a week or two then do a test but ideally you need to wait for a normal period before trying for a baby after stopping the pill.

joey2408 Tue 07-May-19 10:56:01

I was planning on coming off soon to try towards the end of the year. I have been pregnant before being on the pill, but ended with a miscarriage. I've thrown the rest away, and will leave it for a week or two before restarting if needed. Thank you for your reply smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »