Talk

Advanced search

Prince Harry

(8 Posts)
nauseous5000 Mon 06-May-19 17:40:08

Absolutely cannot control my tears watching Harry's joy announcing the new baby and knowing I can't give DP that level of joy. It's month 22 and isn't going to happen for us. Devastated

DuchessofManchester Mon 06-May-19 17:44:14

Oh lovely I'm so sorry. There's every chance it'll happen for you and DP in the future. Don't give up flowers

dreichuplands Mon 06-May-19 17:48:51

Month 22 is very early days. I have friends who it took many years to get there.
We had a super quick solution to our issues and it was still a couple years.
I have other friends who found their way of parenting through different routes who are no less for filled as parents.
But it can really suck while in the middle of it. 💐

KristieP2018 Mon 06-May-19 18:03:16

We’ve been trying for 11 months. I’m happy for him but want it so much for me and my husband too.

nauseous5000 Mon 06-May-19 18:10:03

Thanks so much for responses. I am heartened that it's not just me... it's mainly cos he's 7 years older so now says hes getting too old. I'm so fortunate to have a DD from a previous (toxic) relationship but want more than anything to have a supported pregnancy/birth/ see look on his face at pregnancy test/scan/ birth etc. I know I'm blessed and shouldnt be obsessed with the "more"

Birdie6 Mon 06-May-19 18:12:16

Sorry OP, but don't give up . It took me 4 years with my DD and 5 years with DS but we got there in the end. Sending baby dust to you.

mommybear1 Mon 06-May-19 18:22:35

I echo the other posters it took us 7 years, three miscarriages and two failed ivfs to get our natural bfp- I was 38 when we conceived and 39 when pfb was born grin

HJWT Mon 06-May-19 18:37:45

@nauseous5000 my DH is older and had to take vitamins to get me pregnant ! I know you kore than likely tried that but just wanted to mention it xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »